Announcing ddcToolset 2December 13, 2021
ddcToolset 2 has been released. This is a major redesign to the ddcToolset software suite and includes new programs and added features. Your ddcToolset subscription or timed license will activate both the ddcToolset and the new ddcToolset 2 software suites. Both packages can be installed at the same time. Read more on the Products page.
- The display utilities now support Compass projects only. For older Envision or ABS displays you will need to continue to install and use ddcToolset 21.7.25 or earlier.
- The display utilities have been redesigned to work directly with the .px files in the displays folder. They no longer load the legacy .dsp, .dspx, .dvt, .dvtx, .obt or .obtx files. You no longer need to use the Compass batch convert process to finalize modifications or additions to display files.
- In order to continue to use the legacy based Compass display editor, ddcToolset 2 utilities will create the older legacy files as needed. This legacy file creation can be disabled if needed.
- Most of the ddcToolset 2 display utilities have added features that will not be available in the older ddcToolset suite.
- dispText.exe and dispXML.exe have been removed from ddcToolset 2 as their functionality is duplicated in other programs.
- dFrame.exe has been removed. It is still available in the legacy ddcToolset.
- A new Px Compare program has been added which can compare 2 Compass based px files.
NEW Alerton Training Website
ddcBar Maintenance Release 22.9.16
ddcBar version 21.12.12 available