Special Offer for Existing ddcbar and ddcToolset Users
If you are a licensed ddcBar or ddcToolset product currently covered with a support contract you might be eligible for a rebate for upgrading to a subscription license for the same product and seat count. As a bonus you can get a free 1-year license for the Px Compiler. Offer is available for a limited time only.
- Your license must be currently covered by a support period of at least 3 months or more. If you are not sure contact ddcToolbox with your activation code.
- Single user licenses are eligible to switch to a 1-seat license.
- The free PX Compile offer is only available for a limited time only. The 1 year license will match the seat count of the product you are upgrading.
- The amount of the rebate will depend on the time remaining in your current support period.
How to Proceed
- Locate your current perpetual license account activation code and confirm that is is covered by the offer. Contact email@example.com with your code if you are unsure.
- Purchase a new subscription with the same seat count as the perpetual license you are upgrading. Single users licenses will need to purchase a the 1-seat subscription. If you have a seat count that is not listed on the web site please contact ddcToolbox for details on upgrading these licenses.
- Download the latest ddcBar and/or ddcToolset installers from the ddcToolbox.com web site. Make sure you download a version that support subscription licensing or you will not be able to activate the software. These releases will be version 21.4.24 and higher.
- Install the latest program version and activate using the same steps as you used with a perpetual license. You do not need to deactivate the existing software beforehand.
- Once the new subscription license has been activated contact sales@ddcToolbox.com and ask for the rebate. Make sure to include both activations codes for your existing perpetual license being upgraded as well as the recently purchased subscription license.
- The rebate will be based on the amount of time left in your current support period. For example, if your support period has 25% time remaining you will get 25% of the original purchase amount credited to your card account. If you have 50% remaining you will receive 50% of the original purchase amount.
- When the rebate is applied your older perpetual license will become disabled but do not worry. You have a 30 day grace period to migrate users to the new subscription license.
- The free Px Compiler program activation code will be emailed to you once the new subscription license has been activated.