Most ddcToolbox products require a license to use. An 30 day evaluation code can be obtained by installing the software and selecting the activation menu or tool button in the program. Click the Product Activation Guide button for details.
Latest Release: A full installation package which includes all files needed to install and run the program.
Previous Release: The previosly posted full release.
Latest beta: A full installation package of the current beta version.
Older versions: For licensed customers who need an older version follow the link in the Archived & Free Downloads box.
Product Activation Guide
Explains how to install and activate ddcToolbox licenses.
Rev date: June 13, 2021
Archived & Free Downloads
Older versions of software for licensed customers and other free downloads.
Subscription & Timed License Downloads
Full program installer & User Manual
Full program installer
version 21.7.25 r2
Full program installer
ddcBar Release Notes – August 28, 2021
- Fixed issue where ddcBar was using the gen-4 naming convention for the objnames in VLC-E controllers.
- Fixed design of default minibar file to support all I/O-Tab colors.
- Fixed issue in Compare where previous Sequence-Range settings would be used when reopening the Compare dialog.
- Added support for none and null in Search-and-Replace.
- Added 3 replaceable parameters to the Point Editor Fill column with user data command.
- Added additional sections to DefaultFieldValue.ini to support more database configurations.
- Changed ddc+database+controller name displayed in various ddcBar dialogs to include the ddc type (bd3,bd4,bd6,bd9).
ddcBar Release Notes – June 13, 2021
This release supports the timed license which allows activation with no internet connection.
ddcBar Release Notes – April 25, 2021
This release of ddcbar is now subscription based. If you are looking for the latest release for a perpetual licenses base product check the Legacy Downloads page.
ddcToolset Release Notes – Sept 2, 2021
Release 21.7.25 r2 corrects an installer issue where SOC.exe and D2D.exe were not properly configured.
ddcToolset Release Notes – July 25, 2021
v21.7.25 This release updates QVC:
1. Fixes issue where main text objects might be copied in the summary area.
2. Added ability to repeat text objects in summary area.
3. Added ability to insert device-id’s or auto-incrementing numbers in summary area button and
ddcToolset Release Notes – June 13, 2021
This release supports the timed license which allows activation with no internet connection..
ddcToolset Release Notes – April 25, 2021
This release of ddcToolset is now subscription based. If you are looking for the latest release for a perpetual licenses base product check the Legacy Downloads page.