DDCbar version 18.7.4 is available for downloading. This is the official release with support for Alerton’s VisualLogic 4. New features include:
- Added support for new ACM based Building Controller file type (bd9).
- Support for the new bd9 device functions in DDC Explorer, Compare and Simulator.
- Support for the .vssx and .vsst file formats.
- New built-in database files have been added for the ACM Building Controller.
- Added the ability to use the short shape names in DDC Explorer instead of the longer full names. This is an option that can be saved as the default.
- File Open and Save dialogs have been improved to use the OS correct style (the ddcbar File-Browser has been removed as it is no longer needed).
- Point Search-and-Replace allows editing of entered point data.
- Additional tweaks for high DPI displays have been added.
Note: Release 18.7.4 will be the last ddcbar version to support Visio 2007. Future ddcbar releases with new features will only support the ribbon based Visio versions such as 2010, 2013 and 2016.